Last edited October 1st 2022
This Privacy Notice explains what personal data Aircraft Training Aids, LLC. and its subsidiaries (“we” in this notice) collect about you and how we use your personal data, as well as the choices you have about your personal data.
This Privacy Notice applies to all of Aircraft Training Aids’ services, websites like and related services and properties we control and which we collectively here call the “Services”. We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please note that your use of the Services after the effective date is subject to the new Privacy Notice.
The terms and conditions applicable to our Services have been set out in our Terms of Service.
1. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or the ways we use your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHERE WE GET THE DATA
Personal data that you provide us:
- We currently do not collect personal data. Personal data can include but is not limited to data, such as your name, email address or other contact information.
- Apple will collect your payment related data for processing the billing of your Services subscriptions and other purchases you make.
- We will collect comments, feedback or other info you provide to us through our website.
We do not intend to collect or process any data relating to you belonging to special categories, such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic, biometric or health information, or data concerning person’s sex life or sexual orientation. Please do not provide this type of information to us or make it available to others in the Services.
3. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use your personal data for the following purposes on these legal bases:
To make the Services work.
In order for us to perform our contract with you, we process your data necessary to
- process transactions and verify and confirm payments
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 13 (or any other minimum legal age) or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If You are under 13 (or any other minimum legal age), please do not attempt to access our Services, take them into use, or send us any information about yourself.
5. NOTE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, please note that under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), you are entitled to receive specific information on how we process your data. You also have specific rights to your data, including the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.